
K asked me to make her a bag to put her art supplies in. So, I used my knowledge gleaned from making Screen Play tote bags to make her a little art bag. She really likes it.
I used a thin strip of velcro for closure to allow for an adustable height of the bag. Kyra requested the button. After putting the button on, the velcro doesn't work as well. Oops. Hope it lasts for what she needs it. She also asked me to put her name on it somewhere so she wouldn't have to write on it. I just free motioned her name on a piece of fabric. Then I stitched it on so it could look like a handle if the bag was very full or so it could just look like a name plate if it was closed more. I might turn the corners of the flap under at an angle so that it doesn't stick out past the edge of the bag. Will see what she says.

No comments:
Post a Comment