

Replacing purple with light blue and fairies with a camping scene, here's N's new room! It's a good thing we don't have pictures of dh and I actually putting the border up. We had glue going everywhere. The second picture is the most accurate color blue and no the border isn't crooked, it's just the angle I took the picture.
As you can see N LOVES his new room. We re-made the bed and tomorrow we'll put all his toys and dresser and everything back in. The hallway and our closet will seem so spacious again. Now, with a nice newly re-done room, you'd think he'd be excited to fall asleep in his room. Here's where I found him when I walked up the stairs tonight. Notice his hands curved just slightly over the top stair.







1 comment:
The bedroom makeover looks like it's a success!
Post a Comment