Monday, June 18, 2007

Locks of Love: Before and After

M decided her hair was too long and in the way and really wanted to donate it to Locks of Love. So, she got it cut today; 13" total! At first she wasn't entirely sure that she liked it (I got a glimpse of shiny eyes in the car afterwards). For sure she didn't like how the stylist curled it up at the ends. We got home tonight and she tried on a new dress that we bought and put her hair in piggy tails (she says pig, I say pony) and was grinning from ear to ear as she LOVES the new look. Here are the before and after pictures (I forgot to take a picture right before we left and of course didn't remember to take the camera with - this is a picture of her right after her final orchestra concert of the year in May.


No comments: