
The first day of preschool warranted new duds for N as well as a new "Kachow" backpack.

The bottoms are Ottobre's Knee Length Pants; 3/2007 #22 size 104. They slide down a bit and look like short pants but this way they will still fit next spring. I would like to make some longer pants like this and will probably go down one size so they don't fall down quite so much for winter.

Here's the back view. He is looking at flowers holding a camera in his hands, not doing his duty. This was the best back view picture I got so Iwent with it. LOL.

Here's a close-up of the shirt; Ottobre 2/2004 #16 size 116. It is a little big but again I wanted it to fit in the spring too. Fabric doesn't have a lot of stretch to it so was probably a good idea to make it a little big. I added 1" to the bottom but I probably didn't need to.
1 comment:
LOVE the outfit!
I wonder if my ds would let me make something like that for him. At almost 9yo, I have my doubts. DD will let me sew for her but actually prefers to sew for herself now.
Post a Comment