Why is it that it can take so long to finally get up the gumption to put in elastic in something as simple as pj pants? I picked these up several times and just didn't want to do it. My friend's have been hemmed for several months, while mine needed elastic and hemming. So, in less than an hour they are both done. It's been so long that all I remember is that they are from a Simplicity pattern, lengthened a bit. I decided to put drawstring elastic in them so I didn't have to worry about length of elastic so much. This time I realized I could pull the strings through the casing about an inch from the end so I could put the elastic in, in the round. Worked great! Now to put them away again for cooler weather. LOL.
Now I can work on a t-shirt for me and some school clothing for the kids without any guilt about these UFOs.

No comments:
Post a Comment