


I made this skort for K a couple weeks ago and am just getting around to posting it. The pockets and skirt front took me a long time. After it was all said and done and I was ironing it I realized that the pleats in front are not the same distance apart. Ooops. This was a new skill for me so I was focussing on how to get the lines lined up and where to stitch and didn't think to make sure I got them even. Oh well. The child will never be still for anyone to notice that detail. LOL.
This probably wasn't the best skort to make with a striped fabric but K picked it out so I made it. The back pockets have a decorative fold in the middle but it's hard to see with the stripes and impossible to match anything with the stripes. The flaps call for velcro but I left them off. I might decide to put snaps on them if they don't lie well after washing. Otherwise I'll leave them as they are.
This was made in a size 128.

No comments:
Post a Comment