
K wore her new outfit to school today so I got a picture right away. I sized the shirt up one size from her measurements for growing room. Next time I will go one size bigger yet and add a little more length. It is very close fitting. This knit doesn't have a lot of stretch either so that doesn't help width-wise. Looks very cute on and we even found yellow glow in the dark pony beads for the shirt which matches nicely with the skort.

2 comments:
This looks great on your dd, very cute outfit.
I just have to say that I love that skirt!! It looks fabulous in the stripe and what a darling fabric!! I would be so disappointed if I put all that time into something and it didn't get worn - hmmm... I think THAT's what is keeping me from making something for my picky son! :)
Post a Comment