


Just finished the t-shirt from 3/2006 with side ties for K to go with the skort I made a couple weeks ago (was it that long already?). This t-shirt went together easily until I got to stitching the side seams. Instead of ribbon, I purchased more of a cord (not many colors at J's to choose from). This is very bulky and made it hard to stitch close to but not on the cording. Turned out nicely but next time I would use something thinner. I've included a couple pics to see the channel that the cording goes through. There's supposed to be a bead on one cord on each side but I couldn't find the right kind tonight. I'm sure we have one somewhere in this house.
I serged the neckline on so it doesn't come to a distinct point and used a different stitch for topstitching it down. I think I like it.
I made this in a size 128 with a length of 140.

No comments:
Post a Comment