Yesterday I spent the day in my sewing room creating American Girl doll clothes. These were for a silent auction at church today but no one bid on them by the time I left. My girls will be happy to get them. I wrote down the dimensions so I could reproduce things after I got requests, LOL, now I won't have to. I had to stop K from bidding on them. LOL. Both my dd and a lady at church asked if the green skirt could be made in a size for them. That is actually what I bought the fabric for but haven't gotten around to actually making one. M did all the knitting for the purse, hair flower, and scarf.
Scrapbooking the year: 2018
6 years ago




1 comment:
I really love your doll clothes. Could you share with the Ottobre group how you made the ruffled skirt? I could not find a similar one in my umpteen patterns.
Post a Comment