After Christmas M asked me to make pj pants for her AG doll that match the ones I made M. Smart mom that I am, I told her she could make them herself. She did a great job on them. Here's Kaya modelling them. It's hard to see but M also made a pattern to make a matching headband. It turned out great.

Kaya's also modelling the slippers that I made for Meaghan's AG doll to match the hospital gown that I made. The slippers are from a Simplicity pattern. They only have one sewn seam. The rest is really a craft pattern gluing fabric, foam core board, and bias tape together. Evidentally Meaghan just loves them so they were worth all the sticky fingers.
Just because M's pic includes the slippers I'll put a close-up of them here too.


1 comment:
Great job on the knitting, tell your daughter excellent job on the pj pants for her doll.
Post a Comment