Monday, January 21, 2008

Visit to Hancock's Fabrics


I had a little time to kill between appointments today so I stopped off at Hancock Fabrics to see if they had the "perfect" fabric for some spring Ottobre creations. I couldn't find anything in the type of fabric that I was looking for but that didn't stop me. I found a couple striped knits on the flat fold remnant table for $2.99 a yard. I also found a corduroy in the 50% off table. In the store I thought it was a dark olive green. At home it is a dark brown. I also picked up a couple of cute ribbons. Don't know what I'm going to do with them. Maybe a belt out of wider one. Since the corduroy is brown I could use the blue stripe for a shirt and use the ribbon trim on the corduroy for contrast details and make N an outfit. I got some yellow ribbing to match the multi-color stripe. Would be a cute contrast neckline. Now I just have to find the perfect Ottobre patterns for these.

No comments: