Thursday, January 03, 2008

AG Doll Hospital Gown for Meaghan

Here's the AG doll hospital gown I made for Meaghan's doll. Do you like it better with or without the clown applique?



Here's the back of the gown. It closes with velcro but I added a little red ribbon too to make it look like the top ties closed like a regular hospital gown. No bottom baring flare though. LOL. I chose red bias tape for the neckline as Meaghan's favorite color is red.



Here's the gown modelled by one of K's dolls who is quite pleased with the fit. ;)

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Very cute! I like it without the applique for a few reasons. I don't think they have appliques on real hospital gowns, do they? Clowns don't seem to 'fit' the American Girl type doll. And clowns seem kinda, well...boyish?

Lori said...

The clown is cute but I agree, no appliques on hospital gowsn.